If we are to dissolve inertia and live in a state of expansion, it's crucial that we put a stop to the repetition of old, looping, unconscious patterns. Here are some questions we can ask ourselves daily to support the process of expansion:
· Am I taking new actions in this day or am I simply acting from old programming and habit?
· Am I stepping outside of my comfort zone on a regular basis or am I making comfort my priority?
· Am I challenging myself and gently pushing my limits every day or am I just doing what comes easily?
· Am I using and developing my innate talents and gifts or am I robotically performing the same passionless tasks over and over?
· Am I growing and changing constantly, or am I in stagnation?
· What am I doing today that's different from what I was doing a year ago at this time?
· What am I creating with my life?
· Am I living a life of expansion or is my life based on avoidance and fear?